BASIC PLATFORM OF THE AMERICAN FREEDOM PARTY
- Freedom from oppressive, unaccountable government. The size of the federal government must be greatly reduced and the welfare/warfare state ended by restricting the government only to those powers granted to it by the Constitution, and returning control of government to the people at the local and state levels.
- Freedom from a surveillance state. The American Freedom Party will dismantle Washington, D.C.’s police state spying apparatus, and will end all guilty-until-proven-innocent roadblocks and other Big Brother policies and will return to Americans their privacy rights.
- Freedom from the immigration invasion. Americans never wanted their country to be overwhelmed and fundamentally altered by allowing tens of millions of legal and illegal immigrants to enter and drain endless billions of taxpayer dollars in services. A free country defends its borders by securing them, and the American Freedom Party will construct a well-armed security fence along the entire southern border when it takes power.
- Freedom to keep and bear arms. The ongoing attacks against the Second Amendment only serve to illustrate its primary purpose – to allow the American People to defend themselves when necessary against an abusive government. The Freedom Party will never allow gun control or gun confiscation.
- Freedom to live in a healthy and moral society. A free people in a healthy society have strong family and marital bonds. Militant feminism and radical homosexuality have been foisted on the American people against their will. It’s time to end the hatred and demonization of men in the media and the bias against men in family law and return to a harmonious and positive balance between men and women that benefits society and both nuclear and extended families.
- Freedom to live without the imposition of foreign ideologies. America has been infested from the top-down with various unwanted “isms” – liberalism, socialism, cultural Marxism, multi-racialism, feminism, neo-conservatism, fascism, and corporatism among them. In a free society, people live their day to day lives as they wish, without being molded like guinea pigs.
- Freedom of association. Return to Americans their traditional right of freedom of association, including freedom in racial matters, along with the abolishment of all forms of government- and corporate-mandated racial discrimination and racial preferences, such as affirmative action, quotas, and all forms of “sensitivity training.” Freedom of association means that all races, ethnic groups and religions may openly celebrate their heritage and beliefs without interference or harassment from government and from media outlets and privately financed organizations.
- Freedom of choice. The Freedom Party supports freedom of choice in all matters concerning health and medical treatments, as well as the right of parents to homeschool their children without governmental interference, and is for the return of public schools to local community control.
- Freedom from oppressive taxation. The Internal Revenue Service with its thousands and thousands of indecipherable and arbitrarily enforced regulations needs to be abolished and replaced with a modest national consumption tax that can fund the legitimate functions of the federal government.
- Freedom from internationalist organizations. America should not be participating in NAFTA, GATT, the WTO, the IMF, the International Bank, the UN, and myriad other globalist institutions. Americans need an ‘America First’ government that protects American jobs and interests rather than always promoting globalism and empire.
- Freedom from internal and external interference. The American Freedom Party supports self-determination for all peoples and nations, including the right of secession, while opposing the exploitation or oppression of any country or group of people.
- Freedom from a bankrupt, unwanted global empire. Freedom is not compatible with a financially and morally bankrupt government that is trying to run the world. It’s time to terminate NATO and substantially reduce the United States’ worldwide military empire of over 700 overseas bases and troops stationed in more than 100 countries and end internal meddling in other countries, while maintaining a strong military for legitimate defensive purposes only. Armed neutrality is America’s traditional foreign policy and is the policy of a free people.
- Freedom to live in a clean environment. A clean environment can be promoted through a balanced approach that doesn’t hurt the free enterprise system. Individuals, businesses and industry should be encouraged to use abundant, non-polluting energy sources such as solar energy.
- Freedom to live without fear of crime. A free society recognizes that career criminals need to be off the streets permanently. That said, the U.S. prison complex is inhumane and barbaric and incarcerates far too many people who have committed victimless crimes. The War on Drugs must be ended and marijuana decriminalized.
- Freedom of choice in politics and government. Ballot access laws must be equal and fair for all political parties rather than grossly discriminating against “third” parties as most currently do. All votes should be cast on paper ballots to eliminate potential electronic vote fraud. Campaign finance laws must be fair toward all political parties instead of favoring the Democrat and Republican monopoly. The news media has an obligation in a free society to cover all candidates and parties. All candidate debates must include all the candidates on the ballot, not just the Democrats and Republicans.
- Freedom of information. The corporate media monopoly and the controlled “news” and disgusting “entertainment” it broadcasts must be broken up as only a well-informed people can be free and retain their freedom. The internet must remain completely unregulated by government and/or large corporations.
If you understand the principles of sovereignty, morality, self-reliance and self-responsibility, then you understand Freedom and Liberty. Freedom was and is a precious thing, a rarity in world history, but it cannot exist without a knowledgeable and active citizenry. It is time to recognize that the United States has been taken over by those beholden to corporate and foreign interests and that the American People are no longer free nor in control of their destiny.
The American Freedom Party is neither “liberal” or “conservative.” We reject the tired and meaningless labels that perpetuate the current ruinous Republocrat paradigm. We are for the American People and America First.
Thomas Jefferson said:
“Men by their constitutions are naturally divided into two parties: 1. Those who fear and distrust the people, and wish to draw all powers from them into the hands of the highest classes; 2. Those who identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them, cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not the most wise depository of the public interests.
“In every country these two parties exist, and in every one where they are free to think, speak, or write, they will declare themselves.”
It’s obvious that those currently in power do not trust or believe in the American people and wish to enslave them. The American Freedom Party wishes to represent the American People and return our country to greatness. Support the American Freedom Party and take our country back!
The American Freedom Party (AFP)–formerly The American Third Position Party (A3P)–supports the right to keep and bear arms. Emancipate yourself from the anti-European, anti-Western political groups. Join a Nationalist Party that puts America first! Join The American Freedom Party, today!